Chicken Satay & Rice
Succulent chicken pieces in an authentic Satay sauce, rich with peanuts, galangal and other exotic Eastern flavours. Served with long grain white rice.
Serve our Chicken Satay with an Asian-Style Salad and / or Simply Special ™Thai Green Curry Puffs for a full Asian meal experience.
- No Added Preservatives
- No Artificial Colours or Flavours
- Made very well in Australia
See the “Find our Products” page of this website for more information.
Cooked rice (43%) [water, rice], water, chicken (16%) [chicken, milk solids, thickeners (1442, 407), salt, mineral salt (451), flavours (milk), soy lecithin (322), water], coconut milk (contains milk), peanuts (2.6%), sugar, red curry paste (0.7%) (contains crustacea), thickener (1442), tamarind paste, malt vinegar [gluten, natural colour (150c)], galangal, lemongrass, herbs &spices, garlic, sweet soy sauce [soy, wheat], salt, canola oil, natural colour (160c).
Contains crustacea, gluten (wheat), milk, peanut &soy ingredients.
Servings per Package: 1 – Serving Size: 280g
|Average Quantity per Serve||Average Quantity per 100g|
Reheating Instructions (Guide Only)
- Remove frozen meal bowl from carton. Peel pack one edge slightly to vent.
- Heat for 6-7 minutes at full power.
- Carefully remove from microwave and allow to stand for 2 minutes.
- Remove plastic film, stir and serve. Conventional Oven The plastic bowl is NOT SUITABLE for conventional oven.
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Remove frozen meal bowl from carton.
- Peel off film and empty contents into ovenproof container. Cover dishes with foil to prevent drying out when heated.
- Heat for approx. 20 minutes until cooked through.
- Carefully remove from oven and allow to stand for 2 minutes.
- Stir and serve.
Reheat meals from frozen state. Instructions based on conventional oven with fan and / or 1000 watt microwave. Ovens and microwaves vary and heating times may need adjusting to suit your appliance. Bon appétit!
Storage Information This meal is made fresh and then snap frozen for the best taste experience. It is available from the freezer section of leading supermarkets. Store at -18°C or below.