A dreamy, creamy risotto chock full of colourful vegetables and sauteed mushrooms. You won’t believe it’s a frozen meal!
Serve our Risotto Primavera with a tomato, buffalo mozzarella and basil salad. Delizioso!!
- No Artificial Colours or Flavours
- 97% Fat Free
- Made very well in Australia
Go to the “Find Our Products” page of this website for more information.
Vegetables 44% [Pumpkin, Green Beans, Sauteed Mushrooms [Mushrooms, Butter, Herbs], Red Capsicum, Onion, Spinach, Cooked White Rice (32%) [Water, Rice], Water , Cheese [contains Milk], Cream [Skim Milk, Cream, Thickeners (1422, 415, 407), Emulsifier (472e)], Thickener (1442) [Maize Starch], Skim Milk Powder [Milk], Natural Vegetable Stock Powder, Garlic Puree, Parmesan Cheese [contains Milk], Canola Oil, Sugar, Salt, Herbs & Spices.
Contains milk ingredients.
Servings per Package: 1, Serving Size: 375g
|Average Quantity per Serve||% Daily Intake per Serving||Average Quantity per 100g|
Reheating Instructions (Guide Only)
- Remove frozen meal tray from carton. Pierce film 3-4 times.
- Heat for 6-7 minutes at full power.
- Carefuilly remove from microwave and allow to stand for 2 minutes.
- Remove plastic film, stir and serve.
The plastic meal tray is NOT SUITABLE for conventional oven.
- Preheat oven to 180oC.
- Remove frozen meal tray from carton.
- Peel off film and empty contents into ovenproof container. Cover dishes with foil to prevent drying out when heated.
- Heat for approx. 35-40 minutes until cooked through.
- Carefully remove from oven and allow to stand for 2 minutes.
- Stir and serve.
Reheat products from frozen state. Instructions based on 1000 watt microwave and / or conventional oven with fan. Ovens and microwaves vary and heating times may need adjusting to suit your appliance.
This product has been made fresh and then snap frozen to lock in the best taste experience and retain all the goodness in the quality ingredients we use. Please store at -18oC or below.