Succulent fresh Australian chicken pieces in a mild aromatic creamy curry sauce on a bed of long grain white rice mixed with red capsicum and green beans.
Looking for that authentic Indian meal. Serve our Butter Chicken with gluten free Naan bread and an Indian chutney.
- No Artificial Colours or Flavours
- No Added Preservatives or MSG
- Made very well in Australia
Go to the “Find Our Products” page of this website for more information.
Cooked Rice (37%) [Water, Long Grain White Rice], Australian Chicken (15%), Water, Vegetables (13%) (Green Beans, Red Capsicum), Cream [contains Pasteurised Cream, Mineral Salt (450), Mineral Salt (500), Vegetable Gum (400)], Tomato Paste, Yoghurt [Contains Milk, Culture], Sugar, Thickener (1442), Herbs & Spices, Garlic Puree, Ginger Puree, Salt, Butter, Onion Powder, Natural Colour (160c).
Contains milk ingredients.
May contain crustacea, egg, fish, peanut, sesame, soy and tree nuts ingredients.
Servings per Package: 1 – Serving Size: 375g
|Average Quantity per Serve||% Daily Intake per Serving||Average Quantity per 100g|
Reheating Instructions (Guide Only)
- Remove frozen meal bowl from carton. Pierce film 3-4 times.
- Heat for 6-7 minutes at full power.
- Carefully remove from microwave and allow to stand for 2 minutes.
- Remove plastic film, stir and serve.
The plastic bowl is NOT SUITABLE for conventional oven.
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Remove frozen meal tray from carton.
- Peel off film and empty contents into ovenproof container. Cover dishes with foil to prevent drying out when heated.
- Heat for approx. 35-40 minutes until cooked through.
- Carefully remove from oven and allow to stand for 2 minutes.
- Stir and serve.
Reheat meals from frozen state. Instructions based on conventional oven with fan and / or 1000 watt microwave. Ovens and microwaves vary and heating times may need adjusting to suit your appliance.
Store at -18°C or colder. Do not refreeze if product thaws. This meal is made fresh and then snap frozen for the best taste experience. It is available from the freezer section of leading supermarkets. See our “Find Our Products” page of this website for more information.