Beef Stroganoff & Rice
Gently cooked strips of beef and mushrooms in a sour cream sauce made to an authentic recipe, served with fluffy long grain rice.
Serve our Beef Stroganoff with a warm, fresh baguette and / or your choice of salad.
- No Added Preservatives
- No Artificial Colours
- Made very well in Australia
Go to the “Find Our Products” page of this website for more information.
Cooked rice (43%) [water, rice], water, beef (14%), mushroom, onion, lite sour cream [light cream, halal gelatine, culture], fresh cream [pasteurised cream, mineral salts (450, 500), vegetable gum (400)], thickener (1442), canola oil, premix [wheat, natural colour (150d), soy, flavour enhancer (635)], butter, garlic, salt, sugar, herbs &spices.
Contains gluten (wheat), milk and soy ingredients.
Servings per Package: 1 – Serving Size: 280g
|Average Quantity per Serve||Average Quantity per 100g|
Reheating Instructions (Guide Only)
- Remove frozen meal bowl from carton. Peel back one edge slightly to vent.
- Heat for 6-7 minutes at full power.
- Carefully remove from microwave and allow to stand for 2 minutes.
- Remove plastic film, stir and serve.
The plastic bowl is NOT SUITABLE for conventional oven.
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Remove frozen meal bowl from carton.
- Peel off film and empty contents into ovenproof container. Cover dishes with foil to prevent drying out when heated.
- Heat for approx. 20 minutes until cooked through.
- Carefully remove from oven and allow to stand for 2 minutes.
- Stir and serve.
Reheat meals from frozen state. Instructions based on conventional oven with fan and / or 1000 watt microwave. Ovens and microwaves vary and heating times may need adjusting to suit your appliance. Bon appétit!
This meal is made fresh and then snap frozen for the best taste experience. It is available from the freezer section of leading supermarkets. See our “Where to find” page of this website for more information.