Moroccan Vegetable Tagine
Select vegetables and a touch of raisins in a real Moroccan tagine sauce. Seved on a bed of fluffy gluten free couscous.
There are so many exciting Moroccan salad recipes – find your favourite to make and serve alongside our Moroccan Vegetable Tagine.
- No Artificial Colours or Flavours
- 97% Fat Free
- Made very well in Australia
Go to the “Find Our Products” page of this website for more information.
Vegetables (42%) [Potato, Green Beans, Carrots, Onion, Crushed Tomato], Cooked Gluten Free Couscous (35%) [Corn Couscous, Water, Butter, Canola Oil, Salt], Water, Chickpeas, Raisins, Herbs & Spices, Garlic Puree, Thickener (1442) [Maize Starch], Canola Oil, Sugar, Natural Vegetable Stock Powder.
Contains milk ingredients.
Servings per Package: 1 – Serving Size: 375g
|Average Quantity per Serve||% Daily Intake per Serving||Average Quantity per 100g|
Reheating Instructions (Guide Only)
- Remove frozen meal tray from carton. Pierce film 3-4 times.
- Heat for 6-7 minutes at full power.
- Carefuilly remove from microwave and allow to stand for 2 minutes.
- Remove plastic film, stir and serve.
The plastic meal tray is NOT SUITABLE for conventional oven.
- Preheat oven to 180oC.
- Remove frozen meal tray from carton.
- Peel off film and empty contents into ovenproof container. Cover dishes with foil to prevent drying out when heated.
- Heat for approx. 35-40 minutes until cooked through.
- Carefully remove from oven and allow to stand for 2 minutes.
- Stir and serve.
Reheat products from frozen state. Instructions based on 1000 watt microwave and / or conventional oven with fan. Ovens and microwaves vary and heating times may need adjusting to suit your appliance.
This product has been made fresh and then snap frozen to lock in the best taste experience and retain all the goodness in the quality ingredients we use. Please store at -18oC or below.