Lentil & Vegetable Cottage Pie
Full of flavour and goodness. A base of hearty lentils and vegetables prepared in a sensational gravy, and then topped with creamy potato mash.
Our Lentil &Veg Cottage Pie is full of flavour and a truly hearty dish and comes in a generous 400g serve. A satisfying meal without anything else!
- No Artificial Colours or Flavours
- 97% Fat Free
- Made very well in Australia
Go to the “Find Our Products” page of this website for more information.
Lentil & Vegetable Mix (55%) [Water, Lentils (22%), Crushed Tomato, Onion, Carrot, Celery, Mushroom, Tomato Paste, Garlic Puree, Thickener (1442), Natural Vegetable Stock Powder, Seasoning Mix [Natural Flavour (non animal source), Soy Protein, Natural Colour (150a), Mineral Salt (341)], Butter, Canola Oil, Sugar, Herbs & Spices, Salt], Mash Potato Topping (45%) [Water, Potato Flake [Potato, Emulsifier (471), Stabiliser (450), Preservative (223) (Sulphites), Antioxidant (330)], Butter, Thickener(1442), Milk Powder, Salt, Onion Powder]
Contains milk, soy and sulphites
Servings per Package: 1 – Serving Size: 400g
|Average Quantity per Serve||% Daily Intake per Serving||Average Quantity per 100g|
Reheating Instructions (Guide Only)
- Remove frozen meal tray from carton. Pierce film 3-4 times.
- Heat for 6-7 minutes at full power.
- Carefuilly remove from microwave and allow to stand for 2 minutes.
- Remove plastic film, stir and serve.
The plastic meal tray is NOT SUITABLE for conventional oven.
- Preheat oven to 180oC.
- Remove frozen meal tray from carton.
- Peel off film and empty contents into ovenproof container. Cover dishes with foil to prevent drying out when heated.
- Heat for approx. 35-40 minutes until cooked through.
- Carefully remove from oven and allow to stand for 2 minutes.
- Stir and serve.
Reheat products from frozen state. Instructions based on 1000 watt microwave and / or conventional oven with fan. Ovens and microwaves vary and heating times may need adjusting to suit your appliance.
This product has been made fresh and then snap frozen to lock in the best taste experience and retain all the goodness in the quality ingredients we use. Please store at -18oC or below.