Creamy Tomato Fusilli
Creamy tomato pasta sauce created with capsicum, herbs, bacon and delicious chicken on top of gluten free pasta.
Our Creamy Tomato Fusilli is great with some gluten free garlic bread and / or an Italian-Style Salad for a full Italian meal experience.
- No Artificial Colours or Flavours. No Added Preservatives.
- Gluten Free
- Made very well in Australia
Go to the “Find Our Products” page of this website for more information.
Cooked Gluten Free Pasta Spirals (35.4%) [Water, Gluten Free Pasta (Maize Starch, Potato Starch, Soya Flour, Rice Starch, Emulsfier (471)), Canola Oil, Salt], Water, Chicken (13%) [Chicken, Milk Solids, Thickeners (1442, 407), Salt, Mineral Salt (451), Natural Flavours (Milk), Glucose, Water], Crushed Tomato, Cream [contains Pasteurised Cream, Mineral Salts (450,500), Vegetable Gum (400)], Tomato Paste, Cheese [Contains Milk], Red Capsicum, Sugar, Thickener (1422), Bacon [Contains Pork, Mineral Salts (450,451,452), Preservative 250)], Canola Oil, Garlic Puree, Herbs &Spices, Salt.
Contains milk and soy ingredients.
May contain crustacea, egg, fish, peanut, sesame and tree nuts.
Servings per Package: 1 – Serving Size: 350g
|Average Quantity per Serve||% Daily Intake per Serving||Average Quantity per 350g|
Reheating Instructions (Guide Only)
- Remove frozen meal bowl from carton. Peel back one edge slightly to vent.
- Heat for 6-7 minutes at full power.
- Carefully remove from microwave and allow to stand for 2 minutes.
- Remove plastic film, stir and serve.
The plastic bowl is NOT SUITABLE for conventional oven.
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Remove frozen meal bowl from carton.
- Peel off film and empty contents into ovenproof container. Cover dishes with foil to prevent drying out when heated.
- Heat for approx. 30-35 minutes until cooked through.
- Carefully remove from oven and allow to stand for 2 minutes.
- Stir and serve.
Reheat meals from frozen state. Instructions based on conventional oven with fan and / or 1000 watt microwave. Ovens and microwaves vary and heating times may need adjusting to suit your appliance. Bon appétit!
This meal is made fresh and then snap frozen for the best taste experience. It is available from the freezer section of leading supermarkets. Store at -18°C or below.