Fresh minced beef, onion and carrot in a rich savoury gravy topped with creamy mashed potato.
Serve our Cottage Pie with a warm, fresh gluten free baguette and / or your choice of salad.
- No Artificial Colours or Flavours
- Gluten Free
- Made very well in Australia
Go to the “Find Our Products” page of this website for more information.
Reconstituted mash potato (43%) [Potato, Emulsifier (471, Stabiliser (450), Preservative (222,223) (Sulphites), Antioxidant (330)], Beef Mince (13%), Water, Onion, Carrot, Peas, Tomato Paste, Premix [contains Natural Flavour, Soy Protein, Colour 150(d)], Butter, Thickener (1442), Salt, Canola Oil, Sugar, Herbs &Spices.
Contains milk, soy and sulphites.
May be present: crustacea, egg, fish, peanut, sesame and tree nuts.
Servings per Package: 1 – Serving Size: 400g
|Average Quantity per Serve||% Daily Intake per Serving||Average Quantity per 350g|
Reheating Instructions (Guide Only)
- Remove frozen meal bowl from carton. Peel back one edge slightly to vent.
- Heat for 6-7 minutes at full power.
- Carefully remove from microwave and allow to stand for 2 minutes.
- Remove plastic film, stir and serve.
The plastic bowl is NOT SUITABLE for conventional oven.
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Remove frozen meal bowl from carton.
- Peel off film and empty contents into ovenproof container. Cover dishes with foil to prevent drying out when heated.
- Heat for approx. 35-40 minutes until cooked through.
- Carefully remove from oven and allow to stand for 2 minutes.
- Stir and serve.
Reheat meals from frozen state. Instructions based on conventional oven with fan and / or 1000 watt microwave. Ovens and microwaves vary and heating times may need adjusting to suit your appliance. Bon appétit!
This meal is made fresh and then snap frozen for the best taste experience. It is available from the freezer section of leading supermarkets. Store at -18°C or below.